X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Fan of Beistle?

Creepy & pop-culture centered collectibles. Apparel, enamel pins, toys, prints, and more! Year 'round Halloween & horror, along with so much more!
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

^^ That Beistle stuff is SWEET!

Beistle operates their own "vintage" sight with tons of great stuff from our childhood-

Brian- I really look forward to your October posts!!
      Last edited by Wee67; Oct 3, '19, 10:21 AM.
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

I want an original flaming skull. Fortunately the vintage stuff isn't too expensive.
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Makernaut
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2015

Awesome thread! Been forwarding links to friends who will most certainly dig this stuff, too.

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

Anybody buy anything from this thread? I bought the Jack Davis Frankenstein, and I DID find a Beistle flaming skull!

I still want that Godzilla set. Gonna have to pick up some overtime at work, methinks.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

Update, I was refunded for the Frankenstein, so I don't think the company exists anymore. Disappointing, as it is pretty awesome, but I'm not surprised.

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

New update, I found the seller on ebay, and I am now rocking my brand new Frankenstein! Worth the wait!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎