Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snapshots of yourself with comic books, toys, costumes, etc...

Can I upload pix without using a URL? I just found a great vintage Mego snapshot I'd like to share.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Comic Pix Kid View Post
    Can I upload pix without using a URL? I just found a great vintage Mego snapshot I'd like to share.
    It should give you the option of uploading from the computer. It's working fine now .
    IMG_20190331_130015123.jpg

Images
    Blog Entries
    ...so let me rephrase this another way...

If I were to 'Sell' you My Original Picture of Me with My Comics and/or Toys (Pre-80's)...You could 'Theoretically' do what you want with the Photo's...

• You could save & enjoy them as a Collector
    • You could create a Website to Display & Share those Photos

...but...You could also, 'theoretically':

• re-sell those photos...or...
    • compile them into a book...or...
    • make them available for sale/lease as stock photos

...without asking me if I was OK with it (since it's My Image on those Photos) or even compensating me for any perpetual income that may arise from a Book and/or publishing & marketing usages.

Kinda like what Marvel & DC did to their Artists & Creators...I paid you for it, so it is mine to do with what I want.

Just so I'm clear...if that is what is meant when asking for these things, that is fine...as long as that is explained upfront and not after the fact.

Just Sayin'
    Last edited by WannabeMego; Oct 18, '19 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Formating
    Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Images
    yeah. its just a little weird to pay for photos of us. it seems like there are endless photos of people inline that fit the request. if for a personal collection, all anyone needs to do is search and browse the inter webs. it is probably a completely genuine request. just weird. a thread that left out the solid offer would have gone over better.

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeMego View Post
    ...so let me rephrase this another way...If I were to 'Sell' you My Original Picture of Me with My Comics and/or Toys (Pre-80's)...You could 'Theoretically' do what you want with the Photo's...- You could save & enjoy them as a Collector- You could create a Website to Display & Share those Photos...but...You could also, 'theoretically':- re-sell those photos...or...- compile them into a book...or...- make them available for sale/lease as stock photos...without asking me if I was OK with it (since it's My Image on those Photos) or even compensating me for any perpetual income that may arise from a Book and/or publishing & marketing usages.Kinda like what Marvel & DC did to their Artists & Creators...I paid you for it, so it is mine to do with what I want.Just so I'm clear...if that is what is meant when asking for these things, that is fine...as long as that is explained upfront and not after the fact.Just Sayin'