X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

Super Powers capes

Hey, did everyone see this new video from Toy Polloi?

I've been asked to work on the Kenner Super Powers for years, so it was about time I took up the challenge. The first challenge was actually finding some of ...

It's a great do-it-yourself tutorial on how to make replacement capes for Super Powers and other similarly sized figures. I thought it was pretty cool.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Good resource. On a related, but tangental note, if you're ever looking for a Doctor Fate cape, hunt for a Robin. Many sellers don't realize Robin's cape is waist length, and will pair Fate's cape with a Robin figure when trying to complete figures. This makes some sense as Robin is a far more recognizable character, but, a shrewd collector can get a Fate Cape much cheaper sometimes, than buying JUST the cape from an ebay auction, as Robin is a far more plentiful figure.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Toy Polloi is a really good resource. I learned to fix the legs on MOTU figures from his videos.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
        Career Member
        • Jul 23, 2019

Werewolf, so did I. I watch all his videos.
        "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎