X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay

Super Fly Iron On Transfer- Good God, it's just endless how many cool and forgotten vintage Iron On transfers there are. Case in point, Super Fly. I wonder if there's one for Gordy's War?

Big Jim Lazervette in a Canadian Box! - It's well known I'm obsessed with the Big Jim Wolf P.A.C.K and with all things Canada but this box is actually nicer than the US version. I swear!

Doctor Who Viewmasters- Oh man, Jason and I both absolutely love this set. Let's make a viewmaster of Castro-fricking-Volva, which has almost no action whatsoever. Nothing buy photos of the Fifth Doctor and his companions standing around. Bravo.

Deka Plastics Star Wars Cups and Bowls- I've fallen down a Deka plastic hole this week after buying their planet of the Apes set and discovering that they made two Star Treks and these, I'm screwed.

Omega Man Japanese Poster- Why is every cool movie poster somehow cooler in Japan? Why do movie posters under $100 haunt me? Agh I need more walls.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Awesome selections as always. I'm partial to that Super Fly iron on (although sadly I am not cool enough to pull off wearing it).

This was my eBay find of the week... you probably have covered this one before...

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

Yeah, that DW View-Master set is pretty light on action.
      I also have the Tom Baker one (Full Circle), which is somewhat more interesting.

The Deka SW range was awesome.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎