• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

Dr. Mego contact info?

Hi,
    Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Dr. Mego? Yesterday I attempted to place an order through the Dr. Mego website linked to the Meg Museum site. When I attempted to pay for my order I received some sort of PayPal message stating it could not go through for one reason or another. Later, however, I saw the payment had come out of my account. I attempted to email Dr. Mego through the site and via the email provided to see if the order indeed went through or not, but have not received a response as of yet. Can anyone help put me in touch with whoever is best suited to look into this matter?

Thanks.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."
  • CrimsonGhost
    Often invisible
    • Jul 18, 2002

drmego@drmego.com but he’s a busy man and you have to give him time to respond.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
      Career Member
      • Jul 23, 2019

Thanks, Crimson Ghost. I'm not too versed in technology so I am hoping the order went through properly. Dr. Mego has some good items on his site I am in need of, so I am hoping he received the order OK.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

you can also message him on facebook and I believe there is also a phone number listed on his website. takes 2-3 weeks for order processing

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
          Career Member
          • Jul 23, 2019

Thank you. This was my first time ordering from him and it just let me place an order without having to create an account or anything like some other sites require, so I don't think there is an option of even tracking the order or anything like that. I'm sure it will be OK as the transaction on my account shows the payment went to Dr. Mego. I just wasn't sure because as soon as I clicked the button to send the payment, a weird message popped up on the screen stating something like "the payment could not be completed at this time, blah, blah, blah." It was very confusing.

Comment

• phil
            Persistent Member
            • May 11, 2007

I placed an order a few weeks ago and it arrived safe and sound today.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎