Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Admiral Kirk, Captain Spock, please report to the bridge

And here's Captain Spock...

I love this sculpt! It perfectly captures Nimoy AND what Mego might have done back in the day. Like the Admiral, Spock's uniform is expertly tailored. If you move a light source across Kirk and Spock you'll see subtleties in their sculpts that my amateur photography doesn't capture. I cannot recommend these enough---in my opinion, they are the best in class of the Mego renaissance.

I agree, I am completely mindblown by Spocks likeness and the awesomeness of his uniform, it's probably the best figure I've seen since Mego resumed making figures.

Images
    I guess I just don't see, what you guys see. Maybe it will look better in person??

As much as I'm anticipating TOS Bones and Scotty, I would hands down wait longer in favor of getting TWOK versions of the entire crew! Can't wait to get this wave in hand!

Quote Originally Posted by VulcansFury View Post
    As much as I'm anticipating TOS Bones and Scotty, I would hands down wait longer in favor of getting TWOK versions of the entire crew! Can't wait to get this wave in hand!
    I agree.

Must have figures that Andrew, Sean, and Rachel should be proud of. These look terrific! I love the details on the jacket and phaser
    I post in thy general direction!

How does the flap on Kirk's coat work? Does Spock's coat also have this feature?

The flap on Kirk's coat has nothing fastening it. It lays in place. Spock's is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypt0nite View Post
    The flap on Kirk's coat has nothing fastening it. It lays in place. Spock's is the same.
    Thanks. Mine haven't arrived yet and I was curious.