Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admiral Kirk, Captain Spock, please report to the bridge

Admiral Kirk, Captain Spock, please report to the bridge

I received Admiral Kirk and Captain Spock today, and couldn't be happier with them. The uniforms are tailored well, and the sculpts are beautiful---more than my photos can show. The heads are proportional and easily recognized as the actors as they appeared in TWOK. Kirk's eyes are slightly off, but not as noticeable as in these close up photos. I'm on the road so I haven't been able to open and photograph Spock yet, but I'll put some photos of him up tomorrow. More than any other crewman, I would love to see Mego produce Kirstie Alley's Saavik.
    Attached Images Attached Images

These truly are great figures! I got mine yesterday and I am just blown away with them. Outstanding headsculpts by Andy Covalt and uniform by seamstress Rachel Baker, they are just magnificent!

Unfortunately, I was mis-credited for sculpting Kirk on the card. While I did sculpt Spock and Khan, Kirk was sculpted by the great Sean Sansom.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Well they look fantastic.i got mine early today.and still stareing at them .their so well done.

Images
    WOW! First real close up pics! Kirk looks AWESOME!!

Tracking says mine will get here on Monday. I'm still a little bummed that the shoulder strap doesn't hook to the chest flap, but it is what it is. Really looking forward to my ST2 Kirk, Spock, and Khan!

They look great! Can't wait to get mine.

Again the best of wave 7.the card art is taken from the wrath of Khan movie poster.interesting that it just says wrath of Khan on the card rather then star trek 2 the wrath of khan.but everyone knows anyway.the sculpts are nice.not to say the other wave 7 figures are not as good .cause their great too

Images
    can't wait to get mine. so are the feet the classic boot feet or are they something new with removable boots?

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    can't wait to get mine. so are the feet the classic boot feet or are they something new with removable boots?
    They have the regular boot feet.