Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welling is coming back!

Images
    Blog Entries
    It'd be nice if they could computer in Reeves, Reeve and Alyn. Adam West too
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    I think it will be a mix of brief cameos and longer segments. I expect the Burt Ward and Kevin Conroy ones to be just a couple seconds of fan service. But I am optimistic that Routh and Welling are going to get a little longer.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    It'd be nice if they could computer in Reeves, Reeve and Alyn. Adam West too
    Amen!!! I would love to see a CG Christopher Reeve Superman, even briefly. And since they’re going as large scale as it appears, it would be great to see at least one or two Lanterns and at least a brief glimpse or mention of Wonder Woman.
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldknight47 View Post
    Amen!!! I would love to see a CG Christopher Reeve Superman, even briefly. And since they’re going as large scale as it appears, it would be great to see at least one or two Lanterns and at least a brief glimpse or mention of Wonder Woman.
    Lynda Carter is in the crossover somewhere. Maybe the GL from the Legends special.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    I donít watch anything on the CW anymore...but I might tune in for this.

I no longer hate Tom Welling...thanks to Tyler Hoechlin, Supergirlís personal punching bag. Heís the weakest Superman ever.

But the one I really want to see is Brandon Routh. I thought he was a great Superman.

Yeah, I with ya Hector...I don't watch any of the CW shows either, but I will definitely tune in for THIS! I also can't stand Tyler Hoechlin's Superman.

Also hoping for Justin Hartley to me in it.