Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welling is coming back!

Images

Welling is coming back!

Tom Welling is coming back for the CW Crisis event in December...

https://deadline.com/2019/09/tom-wel...cw-1202738738/

So happy that gives us 3 Supermen for Crisis now they need to add in Dean Cain and it would be perfect!!!
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Erica Durance now as well. I'm sure Dean Cain will be on it too.

Images
    I'm tellin' ya, they need to go all in and line up Cain, Gerard Christopher, John Haymes-Newton, and Ron Ely as well to just go for having every living Superman besides Cavil in it!

Images
    I've said this before, but I really hope they give these guest stars more than just a cameo. I mean how cool is to see them back in character all these years later.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    I've said this before, but I really hope they give these guest stars more than just a cameo. I mean how cool is to see them back in character all these years later.
    That'd be great, but is there enough time to give everyone a substantial part?
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wee67 View Post
    That'd be great, but is there enough time to give everyone a substantial part?
    it is a 5 hour event. besides doesn't have to be substantial per se, just more than a token cameo. I mean when Shipp was back as Flash from the nineties it was like 5 seconds and he was gone

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    it is a 5 hour event. besides doesn't have to be substantial per se, just more than a token cameo. I mean when Shipp was back as Flash from the nineties it was like 5 seconds and he was gone
    I realize it's 5 hours, but that is still creatively challenging to fit something into the natural flow of a plot line. I agree its definitely possible. Its just challenging. I was impressed with how Marvel managed to give each of the Avengers some time and still maintain flow in the first (only 2-hour) movie. Its just that it doesn't always come naturally as you write a story. Sometimes you end up forcing it in and the story feels like it. It can become choppy or unnecessarily layered.

Of all stories, though, Infinite does seem to lend itself to the possibility of more characters being involved in the story. And I'd love to see all these folks have something more than a 5 second cameo.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Images
    Welling's return is a test to see if there's interest in a Superman/Smallville reboot for WB streaming. There was talk last month about a new Superman series, but they weren't sure what the approach was since they still want Superman to be seen as movie-level property.

I donít watch anything on the CW anymore...but I might tune in for this.

I no longer hate Tom Welling...thanks to Tyler Hoechlin, Supergirlís personal punching bag. Heís the weakest Superman ever.

But the one I really want to see is Brandon Routh. I thought he was a great Superman.