X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

lon cheney phantom Red Death costume question

Did someone post a picture of the eMCe Phantom (or the newer Mego Corp one) in a custom Red Death costume recently? I could swear I saw that somewhere, but cannot locate it now. Maybe it was just a good bad dream??
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

It's funny that you mention this, because I've been trying to figure out part of the costume for a Mego Red Death, using the TZ Jason Foster head.

But I don't recall seeing a custom here, maybe it was FB?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      It's funny that you mention this, because I've been trying to figure out part of the costume for a Mego Red Death, using the TZ Jason Foster head.

But I don't recall seeing a custom here, maybe it was FB?
      might have been FB, but I don't really look at any posts there. I am a member of the ambassador page, but I don't tend to open or search out posts from there, tho it is possible that the FB algorithm decided to run that past my feed. I did a search there earlier, tho, and came up with nothing. So, maybe I just imagined it.

The TZ foster mask is a good idea. I was thinking of making one from an FTC skeleton head. They are very flexible, and I think I could cut one and form it into a 'mask'.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎