Thread: lon cheney phantom Red Death costume question

lon cheney phantom Red Death costume question

Did someone post a picture of the eMCe Phantom (or the newer Mego Corp one) in a custom Red Death costume recently? I could swear I saw that somewhere, but cannot locate it now. Maybe it was just a good bad dream??

Images
    Blog Entries
    It's funny that you mention this, because I've been trying to figure out part of the costume for a Mego Red Death, using the TZ Jason Foster head.

But I don't recall seeing a custom here, maybe it was FB?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    It's funny that you mention this, because I've been trying to figure out part of the costume for a Mego Red Death, using the TZ Jason Foster head.

But I don't recall seeing a custom here, maybe it was FB?
    might have been FB, but I don't really look at any posts there. I am a member of the ambassador page, but I don't tend to open or search out posts from there, tho it is possible that the FB algorithm decided to run that past my feed. I did a search there earlier, tho, and came up with nothing. So, maybe I just imagined it.

The TZ foster mask is a good idea. I was thinking of making one from an FTC skeleton head. They are very flexible, and I think I could cut one and form it into a 'mask'.