Thread: Mysteries Decoded Case File: Bermuda Triangle

Playset Mysteries Decoded Case File: Bermuda Triangle

Tonight on the CW Mysteries Decoded Case File is based on the Bermuda Triangle mysteries:

As a retired Navy sailor now a P.I., Jennifer Marshall explores the mysteries of the disappearance of Navy planes that disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle.

So lets take a look behind the scenes as Jennifer gets ready for tonight's episode:

Mysteries Decoded Case File Bermuda Triangle (1).jpgMysteries Decoded Case File Bermuda Triangle (2).jpgMysteries Decoded Case File Bermuda Triangle (3).jpgMysteries Decoded Case File Bermuda Triangle (4).jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Playset Mysteries Decoded Case File: Bermuda Triangle

Lets look a little closer at that shelfs, like my office I have rows of books I get research from. I do have a complete run of those Time Life Mysterious From Beyond books that were the internet back in there day. I even have that Mattel Bermuda Triangle game on my game shelf. Yes, I even have a collection of books based on the triangle and even more on Atlantis. (I am such a HUGH geek).

Mysteries Decoded Case File Bermuda Triangle (5).jpgMysteries Decoded Case File Bermuda Triangle (6).jpg

I guess this is why I like this show so much, it ties into several of my passions throughout my life...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Blog Entries
    Nice display and posing, I love the attention to detail.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Oops must add thanks to LaserMego for the desk and chair. The other furniture came from two different kits:

Furniture 2.jpgFurniture 3.jpg

Bought both of them from ebay and used what would fit into a Mego display (including retooling them and repaint). Also remember that office is basically a redo version of Kojak playset I was able to get a good scan of. After that I used Print Shop to create my version to print out.
    Headquarters 1.jpgHeadquarters-Ad.jpg

The fun thing is I can now just change out the poster, books and pinup board for another figure line.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Looks great! Nice repaints and presentation.
    I post in thy general direction!

Oh My Gay Gods, the next two episodes of classics

*Salem Witch Trails
    *Bigfoot
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    Oh My Gay Gods, the next two episodes of classics

*Salem Witch Trails
    *Bigfoot

Oh My.......Say What?????????

Well I'll have to check this out, sounds interesting.....that of course is The Mysteries Decoded Case Files episodes and only
    the Mysteries Decoded Case Files episodes, straight shooter here folks.

Sorry Jen just sent me the list at the time I was replying to that image of Nightwing backside and had a lot of replyies so my gay speak extended here. The last episode of Mysteries Decoded:

*Salem Witch Trials
    *Bigfoot/Sasquatch
    *Vampires!!!

So lets see Solomon Kane for Salem, 6MDM Bigfoot & Bela as King of Vampires will be visiting my ReMego P.I.Jennifer Marshall!
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media