Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I'd like to see in the future Star Trek line...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

What I'd like to see in the future Star Trek line...

When the new bodies finally get released, I'd like to see the Star Trek figures get new removable boots! I really don't like the "boot feet" they have. I think that it makes it looks like they have super tiny feet. But, I don't want just generic boots. They should be Star Fleet style boots!
    What do you think? Wouldn't that be really awesome?
  • VulcanFanatic
    Banned
    • Jan 24, 2009

I think it would be awesome if they make them right. I've seen the Big Bang theory Star trek figures with removable boots and they look awful in my opinion

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

I prefer they keep the boot feet. it's in keeping with what we grew up with and loved

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I like the traditional boot-feet, too.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• newlyknighted
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 21, 2010

I prefer the original boot feet as well
          I post in thy general direction!

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

Actually I prefer the classic boots as part of the figures.with that said it would be cool to see a variation with removible boots .not like the bif bang figures but nicer detail boots.i like the idea lonnie

Comment

• bgiles73
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 14, 2010

I have a DST/EMCE Kirk that I put on a ZICA body with Castaway’s vinyl boots. Those looked really nice on the ZICA body. When new Mego’s came out I put Kirk on one of the Type:S bodies and the same boots look good on that figure as well. If Star Trek bootlegs are a thing with the new bandless bodies, I hope that ankle articulation will be added and that they will use new technology so that the top portion of the leg can be molded in the flesh tone of the figure.

Comment

• VulcansFury
                Museum Patron
                • Mar 6, 2014

I prefer the upgrade. For those that prefer the vintage, there are plenty of bodies already available, and more if you count people like me who would be willing to upgrade and sell my Target Trek bodies. Win Win!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎