X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

GameStop

Just wanted to add I saw Freddy(sorry, i don't know which version) the other day at GameStop, so there's another shop to look at to hunt.
  • VulcanFanatic
    Banned
    • Jan 24, 2009

Freddy is apparently the only Mego GameStop carries. Hopefully that will change .

Comment

• Capt Kirk
      Museum Patron
      • Jan 15, 2005

Originally posted by powersthatbe
      Just wanted to add I saw Freddy(sorry, i don't know which version) the other day at GameStop, so there's another shop to look at to hunt.
      Nice! I was lucky enough to get my Freddy at Wally World, along with a Mummy!
      I also hope they carry others- definitely gonna be looking here!
      AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

I don't normally go in Game Stop but I did today just to see if they had any MEGO figures. I found two of the Spock sets for $11.97 each as well as Kirk and Spock with Tribbles for $13.97 each. Glad I decided to go in. :D

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Wow, you're lucky. My local store said they would never get Megos in, but maybe I should check anew. Congratulations.
          Last edited by PNGwynne; Jun 11, '20, 6:33 PM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• phil
            Persistent Member
            • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            Wow, you're lucky. My local store said they would never get Megos in, but maybe I should check anew. Congratulations.
            Thank you. They were the only MEGOs that store had.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎