Thread: GameStop

GameStop

Just wanted to add I saw Freddy(sorry, i don't know which version) the other day at GameStop, so there's another shop to look at to hunt.

Freddy is apparently the only Mego GameStop carries. Hopefully that will change .

Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    Just wanted to add I saw Freddy(sorry, i don't know which version) the other day at GameStop, so there's another shop to look at to hunt.
    Nice! I was lucky enough to get my Freddy at Wally World, along with a Mummy!
    I also hope they carry others- definitely gonna be looking here!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I don't normally go in Game Stop but I did today just to see if they had any MEGO figures. I found two of the Spock sets for $11.97 each as well as Kirk and Spock with Tribbles for $13.97 each. Glad I decided to go in. :D

Images
    Blog Entries
    Wow, you're lucky. My local store said they would never get Megos in, but maybe I should check anew. Congratulations.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Jun 11, '20 at 6:33 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Wow, you're lucky. My local store said they would never get Megos in, but maybe I should check anew. Congratulations.
    Thank you. They were the only MEGOs that store had.