X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Lanard Jumanji toys.

From what I've read these are just starting to hit Walmart. So, If you want figures of the Rock and bears, elephants and lions you are good to go.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Lanard Jumanji toys

Jumanji 1.jpg

It seems The Rock is a redo from Rampage, some of the animals look great and I will pick a few for my nephew to add to he Fake G.I.Joe collection.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Sep 15, '19, 2:15 AM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Hmmm. Looks nice--I bet some of these animals could work with Mego, Big Jim, or GI Joe.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Man, no Jack Black?
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

Picked up the elephant this morning. Too small for anything but 4" scale, but I thought it would go with stuff like Vitruvian HACKs nicely. The sculpting and paint are actually pretty good, especially for the price.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎