X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Spyweb007
    A sturdy Wayne Foundation could be made with some plastic snap together shelves and printed artwork. I'm sure there are scans of the artwork somewhere.
    I'm trying to do something like that for a custom starship enterprise, each shelf is a different room.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
      Well that's the question. Should FTC make a Hall based on the bones of the Batcave or try to make a reproduction of the original? I like the idea of the third path. Make a generic box playset style similar to what Robyn was doing with Dida. Think about it ...once the bones are settled any pictures can be used as background. Blank obes can be sold and you print your own pictures. It really is a better option. Even generic locations like The City... The Ocean...the Alien Planet...very little investment beyond the box.
      Wow. I called this exactly.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
        Career Member
        • Jul 23, 2019

Unfortunately I can't find any good scans online to print and place into these cases.
        "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• pmwasson
          Maker
          • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
          Unfortunately I can't find any good scans online to print and place into these cases.
          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
            Career Member
            • Jul 23, 2019

This is cool, thanks. However, in terms of printing your own custom inserts, does anyone have the dimensions/size each panel should be printed at? I understand dimensions are included with the FTC diorama instructions but also understand these dimensions are somewhat oversized.
            "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎