Thread: Has anyone made a custom of Earth 2 Robin?

Has anyone made a custom of Earth 2 Robin?

I'm still sort of new here, so please forgive me if this is a dumb question but I was wondering if anyone has ever made a custom of Earth 2 Robin, either as he appeared in the 80s with the yellow leggings or how he appeared earlier on in the old JLA/JSA teamups where his suit was a variation of a Batman suit? I think he would be pretty easy to do and would look nice. If any do exist can you please post photos or direct me to where I can find the photos? Thanks.

Images
    I did the Batman version

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...hlight=society

I think he now has a scalloped cape and different gloves, probably the newer CTVT bat gloves (the type that plug into the wrist pin)

Actually I've tweaked several of these guys since posting them. Maybe I'll post updated pics some day
    I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Riderfan... those are awesome! Great work. I would love to be able to create a set of JSA customs as nice as those.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVintageToyKid View Post
    Riderfan... those are awesome! Great work. I would love to be able to create a set of JSA customs as nice as those.
    Thank you, much appreciated.

I dug these guys out & yeah Robin does have a scalloped cape & bat glove gloves/hands, as well as the matching 'ankle peg' boots. I guess I transferred him over to this body

http://www.classictvtoys.com/ftcsupe...loves-1-2.aspx

A bit off topic, but the other tweaks I've made since posting these-

Batman has the same bat gloves that Robin now has
    Dr Fate has yellow Mr Fantastic style gloves (like Batman & Dr Midnite in the photo)
    Wildcat has CTVT black MMA hands
    Hawkman has a 'screaming beak mask' head. Think I got it off the Ebay guy who was banned here, and has since passed away. Funny, I forgot all about painting that head.
    Mr Terrific & Hourman have printed suits from Austin. Huge improvements, especially Mr Terrific, whom I was never happy with.

Again, thanks for the kind words

K

I did versions of the batman type and the older robin type from parts from CTVT and Doc Mego, they aren't exact to the comic look but I was pleased with the results.

Images
    Blog Entries
    It's great to see these again, I enjoy figure "recipes."
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    It's great to see these again, I enjoy figure "recipes."
    I assume you're referring to my stuff, and if so, thank you & much appreciated sir.

Being I had these guys out thought I take a pic of the ones have changed the most since '14

As always, thanks to everyone for looking

K

I've done one.
    Better late than never.....

I have one. I'll get pics later
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Thanks everyone. I've actually ordered up some items (a mixture of pieces from Dr. Mego and CTVT) to create my own Earth 2 Robin. Once I have everything and he is completely assembled I will post pics as well.