Thread: Svengoolie Theater: Happy 40th anniversay!

Playset Svengoolie Theater: Happy 40th anniversay!

Since this weekends Svengoolie presents is the 4D Man (and I have done that figure) I decided its time to change something up. Since Svengoolie is celebrating its 40th anniversary it was time to go big. Thanks to Target Halloween items showing up on the website I found the perfect set up.

Cat Scratcher House - Hyde & EEK! Boutique
    Cat House Spooky Theater 1.jpg

Now trying to put this thing together was not as easy they state. I tried to put the top part onto the theater but it just would not stay together. So I decided to rethink this whole thing. I reformatted to top part to fit up front and redo the overhead. The next day I got in the

Poisons and Potions Wood Horse Wagon Halloween Decoration - Hyde & EEK! Boutique
    Poisons and Potions Wood Horse Wagon Halloween Decoration - Hyde & EEK! Boutique.jpg

So I decided why not combine them together to make a really great Svengoolie Theather & Pumpkin patch!!
    Svengoolie Movie Theater 01.jpgSvengoolie Theater 1.jpgSvengoolie pumpkin patch.jpg

I do plain on touching this up as soon as the local stores restock on the times I need to finish this display. I also want to add in the new Mego Monsters once I can find them.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Sep 12, '19 at 4:27 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

That's great!

Super fun… monster theater is good in all ways!

Images
    Awesome! Have you sent pictures of these into Sven?

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Nice! Love the cat scratcher house too...lol!
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Of course I have sent pics just like every week...

I have been on the fence on buy the house buy may just go ahead.

One of the problems about living in a small town is when you buy what they have in stock you have to wait till the restock. Some items just are not worth ordering online. Buy the sheets of black foam is one of those items. If you want to get them not banged up you need to buy them at the store. Buying material is just as hard, not everything is available. The backdrop does have a "Stars at Night" look to it but it doesn't look like it in the photo.

I have gotten in the items I need to turn the inside into a theater but it has rained here all week so no spray painting them from Barbie pink to monster colors...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    That looks really fun!

Happy day! Sven posted it on his twitter, now to get in on his home page and it will be a win!!

If anybody buys this please let me know, I can tell you in detail what you will need to make your own theater.

I wish I had in the Legend of Sleepy Hollow figure but when he comes in I will add him to the collection.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Blog Entries
    That's great, congratulations! I think it's wonderful, I enjoy seeing your creations.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.