Thread: KnickerSpocker

Plaid Stallions KnickerSpocker

Plush Star Trek characters were not a hit for KnickerBocker toys in 1980 despite them having some pretty fantastic head sculpts.

New Six Million Dollar Man Shirt in our Redbubble store!

Don't forget to join our new facebook group.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

Images
    Those are terrific head sculpts. More Mego than Mego. Anyone try putting them on a 12 inch body?
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Both look more like the actors than the 12" Megos, unfortunately. That Shatner is sublime. Almost as good as the 8" Mego.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Did the superheroes sell better? I remember Spidey and Hulk from when I was a kid, but I don't think I ever saw these Trek figures. My loss. These are the perfect mix of well done yet creepy.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I had this plush-bodied Spock . I recall seeing the Superman with the embroidered face and wondering, "Where is Batman? "
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    I remember Spidey and Hulk from when I was a kid, but I don't think I ever saw these Trek figures. .
    I'm the opposite. I don't remember the Superheroes but I definitely remember the Treks. My local Kaybee had those two on discount for ages.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...