Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 7 shipping

Images
    My 3 sets arrived today. I picked them up at lunchtime and although I only had a couple of minutes to open them and look at them; I am very happy and love all of them. Pennywise is a bit weird looking but I think it is ok for the price point knowing you can buy extremely detailed for $200+. Canít wait to get home and look at them in closer detail

Images
    Also loved receiving the final two Kiss figures. I finally saw them in concert about a month ago on their final tour. Loved them since I was a kid and had never seen them in concert until now. Probably my favorite concert of all time

My Big Bad box of Megos is waiting at the post office for me to pick up during lunch.

My Wrath of Khan figures arrived a few minutes ago. I haven't freed them from the cards yet but I am highly impressed at how great they look in hand. An excellent job from Sean Samson and Rachel Baker on the sculpts and clothing.

I'll have to watch the movie again later while I play with the figures.

Images
    My Phantom, Mummy & TWOK arrived today from Zolo's and I'm diggin' all of them!

Although I must say I wish no one had pointed out Khan looks like Maude, because once you see it you can't unsee it

K
    I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Images
    Just opened my "Wrath of Khan" figures. Not sure if I'd say the wait was worth it (I'd have liked them 30-ish years ago), but I'm glad to have now! What great-looking figures! One question for everyone else who's gotten them: I'm trying to display Kirk with his jacket flap open, but it just pops closed again- - anybody have any tips on keeping it open?

Quote Originally Posted by knight errant00 View Post
    I'm trying to display Kirk with his jacket flap open, but it just pops closed again- - anybody have any tips on keeping it open?
    Maybe a small piece of double sided tape?
    Fold it where you want it to be creased, and wrap something around it a few times and leave it for a few days.
    Use a little clear rubber band like the one that held Richie's jacket closed.
    A drop of hot glue, and it's permanent.

L2P still has not received their shipment to cover the items they over sold.
    I am still waiting on TWOK and the rest of my Monsters.
    As if yesterday, they did not have an ETA still.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Fold it where you want it to be creased, and wrap something around it a few times and leave it for a few days.
    Use a little clear rubber band like the one that held Richie's jacket closed.
    Much better! I used the little elastic holding his phaser in his belt. Thanks for the suggestion! With that and rolling up his pant legs -- a couple of quick tweaks that really complete the look -- it's a really nice figure!

IMG_20190928_225824618.jpg

my extra Rocky I got, to put street clothes on, the bands inside were broken so it fell apart :( Anyone word on when wave 8 is announced or arriving? I'm guessing January 2020.