Thread: Wave 7 shipping

Images
    The wait is killing me...
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Images
    I feel the same way. Ordered most of my items from BBTS, but no notice on shipments. They have always been good to me so hooping they will ship soon as product starts coming in house

....annnnd wth. I received my invoice and got billed, but it is a partial order. I did not get billed and did not get shipped my Wrath of Khan assortment. I seriously do not understand L2P and how they do their distribution....inconsistent as hell.

No Trek figures? I wonder what's up with that. Maybe they had more orders than product? Maybe they didn't get shipped yet? They all are probably headed to Target...

L2P indicated to me that they had orders beyond their capacity to fill and that there would be another shipment later this fall. I think they stated in mid Oct, but don't quote me on that. I was surprised to get my main shipping invoice as I was thinking my order would be filled with the later shipments. Perhaps that was for the Trek figures and all monster orders were fulfilled? I did get a double shipping charge, so my 6pc case order of invisible man is shipping at the same rate as my 24pc wave 7 monster case. ouch.

I hope that's not the case - I hope they didn't oversell and I miss out having this in the first round.

**edit. I had a pretty good rant typed out, but I will reserve hollering out loud until I hear from L2P tomorrow.

I did not order any Trek, so I don't know if those are shipping or not. Someone who got their invoice for sci-fi would have to chime in on that. I hope you get things straightened out.

There are not enough Wrath of Khan figures to fill the Pre-Orders?
    Last edited by phil; Sep 16, '19 at 12:06 PM.

I am sure there are figures to fill the pre-orders. What I was referring to was that I expected to have my order fulfilled later as my sales rep at L2P indicated that they were receiving more than one overseas shipment of product and that there would be another batch of them coming in a few weeks.

Thanks rche.