Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: Wave 7 shipping

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVintageToyKid View Post
    Yes, New York Comic Con is this weekend. That's quite a distance from where I live but these two guys I know from town are actually making the trip there. I am so envious because I would love to attend a big Con like that. They're not knowledgable about Mego or into Mego, figure collecting or anything of that sort either or I would have asked them to be on the lookout for some cool finds.
    I went once. it was a total madhouse. I would never go again. people were packed in like sardines. talk about a fire hazard. most everything was ridiculously overpriced too, to cover the vendors fee for having a space there

I went to NYCC every year since the first one until I moved to Los Angeles. It absolutely is a madhouse, but it’s run so much more smoothly now than in years before. It was crazy and crowded and expensive and smelled weird and I loved it!! I get “homesick” and wish I was there for it this week.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    I went to NYCC every year since the first one until I moved to Los Angeles. It absolutely is a madhouse, but it’s run so much more smoothly now than in years before. It was crazy and crowded and expensive and smelled weird and I loved it!! I get “homesick” and wish I was there for it this week.
    OT, but now that you are in LA, have you made it SDCC? I've only gone to Wizard World Chicago back in 2003. NYCC is close enough that I may brave it one day.

Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    OT, but now that you are in LA, have you made it SDCC? I've only gone to Wizard World Chicago back in 2003. NYCC is close enough that I may brave it one day.
    No, I haven’t. I think I can get tickets thru my job, but I haven’t looked into it yet.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Got the Wave 7 figures I ordered from a seller from the Ambassadors group today.

-M

Nice pick up, those monsters really look sweet and I especially like the card art for the Phantom.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    I went once. it was a total madhouse. I would never go again. people were packed in like sardines. talk about a fire hazard. most everything was ridiculously overpriced too, to cover the vendors fee for having a space there
    I’m in NYC; so, it’s easy for me to attend, but have no interest in going again. I went once and had the same experience. It was so crowded that you could barely stop at booths. It was like visitors were cattle being herded to the stockade. A waste of money and time.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Quote Originally Posted by EmergencyIan View Post
    I’m in NYC; so, it’s easy for me to attend, but have no interest in going again. I went once and had the same experience. It was so crowded that you could barely stop at booths. It was like visitors were cattle being herded to the stockade. A waste of money and time.

- Ian
    You just need to treat it like a mosh pit!

Images
    I got my Megos a week or so back from Frank Wojo! Thank you, Frank!

20191004_144102.jpg

Dana
    Last edited by danadoll; Oct 13, '19 at 6:15 PM.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

L2P has received their backorder shipment. I was billed today for all the stuff they were unable to send me on release day.