Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: Wave 7 shipping

  1. #1

    Wave 7 shipping

    Wave seven orders are being processed and shipped out. They should be available in the next few days!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 12, 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    4,455
    Images
    6
    Woohoo!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 11, 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,696
    I know I'm not the only one, but I am really looking forward to receiving the Wrath of Khan figures.

  4. #4
    I'm very excited for the Kiss and monster figures!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 5, 2008
    Location
    near Akron
    Posts
    14,693
    Images
    1
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    I know I'm not the only one, but I am really looking forward to receiving the Wrath of Khan figures.
    Surprisingly, me too!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

  6. #6
    I too have seen the reports, but I am typically last on their list to get my invoice, get billed and get shipped to. I have not received any confirmation yet.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    I too have seen the reports, but I am typically last on their list to get my invoice, get billed and get shipped to. I have not received any confirmation yet.
    I called and asked if they were shipping yet, and was told they are in the country and should be shipped out by Monday at the latest.

  8. #8
    groovy. I've still not received any emails or billing. I don't want anyone to misunderstand - I'm not complaining, I am just reporting my experience.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 11, 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    groovy. I've still not received any emails or billing. I don't want anyone to misunderstand - I'm not complaining, I am just reporting my experience.
    I know what you mean. I always feel like I'm the last one on the list.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 26, 2008
    Posts
    6,700
    I got my invoice and tracking number, and WOW! shipping. Gotta watch out what case quantities you choose.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •