Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

I hope that's not the case - I hope they didn't oversell and I miss out having this in the first round.

**edit. I had a pretty good rant typed out, but I will reserve hollering out loud until I hear from L2P tomorrow.

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

I did not order any Trek, so I don't know if those are shipping or not. Someone who got their invoice for sci-fi would have to chime in on that. I hope you get things straightened out.

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

There are not enough Wrath of Khan figures to fill the Pre-Orders?
        Last edited by phil; Sep 16, '19, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

I am sure there are figures to fill the pre-orders. What I was referring to was that I expected to have my order fulfilled later as my sales rep at L2P indicated that they were receiving more than one overseas shipment of product and that there would be another batch of them coming in a few weeks.

Comment

• phil
            Persistent Member
            • May 11, 2007

Thanks rche.

Comment

• noelani72
              27inaleon
              • Jun 25, 2002

Confirmed. L2P emails all of us back in July saying we’d better preorder because they’re only getting enough in to fill orders.

apparently placing my preorder that first week of July wasn’t good enough. They ran out and have more coming soon.

aggrevating to me. Uncoordinated to me.
              Good thing I don’t depend on selling this stuff to survive...

Comment

• VulcanFanatic
                Banned
                • Jan 24, 2009

Some dealers received TWOK orders. No idea why some received and some didn't, but some dealers on the Facebook Mego Ambassadors group received product.

Comment

• noelani72
                  27inaleon
                  • Jun 25, 2002

^^ the L2P vendor sent out an email on June 19 with a spreadsheet order form. They state in that email they're only getting in enough to fill pre-orders. Back then, orders were expected to arrive Aug 15th.

I spend the next nine days emailing my sales rep questions because not only did they change the minimum order $$ amount, they changed the case quantity from six figures to 24.

After going over my budget, deciding if I could really cope with having so many dupes (that prolly end up coming to MegoMeet 2020), I placed my order on July 8th.

Per my sales rep's email yesterday, they "sold out" prior to July 1 and did not know it. -_- Really? Really? What kind of a business are they running???

Wave 7 was a huge announcement - very anticipated order - and a BIG one for me. It is disappointing to have vendor status, get sucked into the hype, and find you're not included in the first shipment.

Like I said above, I sure am glad I don't rely on this product for my store. It is a hobby for me still - but the aggravation I have had to deal with (from Day #1) regarding L2P and their disorganization leaves a sour taste in my mouth. All it does is makes that little devil on my shoulder shout out and say to heck with it - stop buying because the stress is not worth it. But, I want Mego to succeed and this is part of my way of being an Ambassador and supporting the brand...but it sure is getting harder and I don't know if I have the patience for it. It was naive of me to expect L2P would have just been this store where I go place an order, they take my money, and I have something in my hand within a couple weeks. Being pushed into a corner to "pre-order" and wait months, then get casually told I have to wait for another boat to cross the water...

Comment

• phil
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 11, 2007

I just got an email from BBTS on my Wrath of Khan preorder that they expect to receive them in the next 10 business days.

Comment

• tllgn
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 6, 2010

I also got this notice from big bad toy store.my Cotswolds collectibles says my order for Megos are in stock and shipping tomorrow.interesting that they don't have their wrath of khans Are no longer listed at their site.they must be reordering more.however my wrath of Khans will be shipping from them tomorrow as well.nice Christmas in Sept .

Comment

• scott metzger
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 9, 2007

Big Bad sent me messages for all the Mego waves. Should be in my pile of loot soon.

Comment

• knight errant00
                          8 Inch Action Figure
                          • Nov 15, 2005

Got my BBTS notice as well. Fingers crossed, the 35-year wait will soon be over . . .

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

I am another BBTS TWOK email recipient today.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 27, 2010

Me as well from BBTS.

Comment

• The Bat
                                Batman Fanatic
                                • Jul 14, 2002

And me too on the BBTS shipping soon notice!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎