X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acrovader
    Career Member
    • Jan 19, 2011

Major Matt Mason: the movie

I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.
  • acrovader
    Career Member
    • Jan 19, 2011

Would love a retro approach to this.
    I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

They've been threatening this for a very long time. I know Hanks is a fan of the property and I like him as an actor but at 63 he is probably getting a little old for the part. What I didn't like about the previous rumored scripts for the MM movie was it was going to be super serious and have none of the fun stuff from the line like Callisto and Scorpio. I don't see this changing.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

Hanks has had the rights for eternity. First time he mentioned it was during Apollo 13 promo work. Good for him.

Comment

• sprytel
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 26, 2009

The sci-fi elements were a later addition to the toyline. At its core, the premise of Matt Mason was really "astronauts are cool". So if this is just about the excitement of space exploration, that still works for me.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎