X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Vintage Mego: Lobstros from the Micronauts

This week we talk about the hard to get vehicle from the Micronauts line along the way we talk about the untimely death of the Micronauts line, the contributing factors and why this piece is so darn hard to get. This video was created by Brain Heiler (@plaidstallions) special thanks to Ray Acroray Miller for…

More...
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

I so wish those had been widely released. or at least re-issued as part of the pocket heroes line. The Hornetroid and Terraphant were awesome pieces, and these would have fit in so nicely with them. Also would have added some size variety to the vehicles like the rest of the line.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I somehow missed the Micronauts entirely as a child, but man, these toys look like so much fun. I like the angle you took, exploring how Mego actually BENEFITTED from Star Wars, rather than usual (and not really true) hoary old tale of Mego going out of business for passing Star Wars up.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Curse you, you've made me want one of these badly.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎