Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Series 2 Universal Monsters are here!

The card art is amazing. I still need an original Frankenstein and Bride to complete my set of original Funko/Super7 ReAction monsters.

I want more monsters in my life.
    Last edited by B-Lister; Oct 30, '19 at 5:37 PM.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

I'm gonna try to wait to get these on sale. I have a feeling these will be in large quantities. The $18 is just too much. It's fun to compare them to the old Funko ReAction. Card art of course blows them away. And most of the sculpts too.

But Funko's Creature is a better sculpt than Super7.

Mummy is too. I like Super7s sculpts on Metaluna and the Mole People. I want to get an unpunched one of each at some point.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images

CCC.

Ifor $20..like series 1, no thanks. Id rather display my Remcos next to a copy of FM. Its all packaging. The figures look cheap not charming because of limitations in production methods like Remcos. When a Mego cost less shipped than a burgerking toy on art that belongs on a custom figure..doesnt feel like toy packaging. Ill take clear al bundy.