X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danadoll
    Micronaut Nut!
    • Apr 11, 2005

Originally posted by Brown Bear
    These are gorgeous but my local comic shop sells these for $25 a pop which I can’t justify for a 3 3/4”.
    I’ll pay fifteen tops.
    Yeah, that's nuts.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Brown Bear
      These are gorgeous but my local comic shop sells these for $25 a pop which I can’t justify for a 3 3/4”.
      I’ll pay fifteen tops.
      I buy straight from Super7 and try to combine shipping, it's not horrible.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

I like the Halloween Mask cards, and the Japanese cards.
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Figures and cards are beautiful, but with shipping and customs I would probably end up at $40 a piece.
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I received Series 2 today. Lovely cards, but some concerns:

*$18 each now, ouch.
            *Deco choices: Very yellow bandages on Invisible Man and The Bride. The Phantom is almost as green as Frankenstein's Monster.
            *Phantom has no lower teeth (jarringly odd) and no cape.

Packaging aside, I'm finding myself preferring the earlier Funko monsters.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

The card art is amazing. I still need an original Frankenstein and Bride to complete my set of original Funko/Super7 ReAction monsters.

I want more monsters in my life.
              Last edited by B-Lister; Oct 30, '19, 5:37 PM.
              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Hedji
                Citizen of Gotham
                • Nov 17, 2012

I'm gonna try to wait to get these on sale. I have a feeling these will be in large quantities. The $18 is just too much. It's fun to compare them to the old Funko ReAction. Card art of course blows them away. And most of the sculpts too.

But Funko's Creature is a better sculpt than Super7.

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

Mummy is too. I like Super7s sculpts on Metaluna and the Mole People. I want to get an unpunched one of each at some point.

Comment

• LordMudd
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 22, 2011

CCC.

Comment

• Count Creepyhead
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Jul 28, 2007

Ifor $20..like series 1, no thanks. Id rather display my Remcos next to a copy of FM. Its all packaging. The figures look cheap not charming because of limitations in production methods like Remcos. When a Mego cost less shipped than a burgerking toy on art that belongs on a custom figure..doesnt feel like toy packaging. Ill take clear al bundy.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎