Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Series 2 Universal Monsters are here!

Images
    Those all look really nice. Super7 does their best work in the Reaction style.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

The card art is fantastic, wish we could see the backs too. I hope my local comic shop gets these since they had the first wave for sale.

Images
    I gotta get Drac, Frank and the Bride for sure. I was lucky enough to get my carded Creech from Series 1 signed by Ricou Browning himself!

Also nice to see Lugosi's likeness used here. And note the "Bela Lugosi as Dracula" title. Bela Jr. wins again!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    I wish they had more articulation for their price point, though. I'm going to pass, until they offer some newer characters...well, if they do.

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Images
    These are gorgeous but my local comic shop sells these for $25 a pop which I canít justify for a 3 3/4Ē.
    Iíll pay fifteen tops.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bear View Post
    These are gorgeous but my local comic shop sells these for $25 a pop which I can’t justify for a 3 3/4”.
    I’ll pay fifteen tops.
    Yeah, that's nuts.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bear View Post
    These are gorgeous but my local comic shop sells these for $25 a pop which I can’t justify for a 3 3/4”.
    I’ll pay fifteen tops.
    I buy straight from Super7 and try to combine shipping, it's not horrible.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I like the Halloween Mask cards, and the Japanese cards.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Figures and cards are beautiful, but with shipping and customs I would probably end up at $40 a piece.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."