Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmergencyIan
    Museum Paramedic
    • Aug 31, 2005

You get those little pies, Mikey? The first time I ever saw them was here in NYC. I've never tried one.

Anyhow, I like Sweet Potato pie. Big fan of pumpkin pie.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Klosterheim
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 23, 2013

Kielbasa, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, cool whip and Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights, ha!, ha!

Comment

• wilbs518
        Mego Collector
        • Jul 25, 2009

Beef stew. Turkey. Pumpkin pie. Apple cider.
        sigpic

Comment

• megomania
          Persistent Member
          • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by J.B.
          I loves me some Chili, which ties in to the joy of Football Season. Chili and Corn Bread will be the perfect dinner when my Steelers put a beat-down on the Pats this Sunday evening.
          OOPS (Hope the Chili and Corn Bread was good! )

-Chris

Comment

• megomania
            Persistent Member
            • Jan 2, 2010

Can't believe Summer is over and we're talking Fall already

-Chris

Comment

• J.B.
              Guild Navigator
              • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by megomania
              OOPS (Hope the Chili and Corn Bread was good! )

-Chris
              I'm still in 1. Denial, so I don't know what you're laughing at. Figure by this afternoon I should be hitting 2. Anger.
              Last edited by J.B.; Sep 9, '19, 11:41 AM.
              You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

I'm still in 1. Denial, so I don't know what you're laughing at. Figure by this afternoon I should be hitting 2. Anger.
                I hate to hit a man when he's down, but loooooooooooooord almighty that was a brilliant thrashing, It's always refreshing when the Steelers get a solid beating by anyone, especially my Patriots (THE REAL AMERICA'S TEAM)

I'm not even sure your teams coach will last the whole season, I mean 4th and goal at the 1 yard line and you decide to kick a field goal down 20-0, well don't worry, the Ravens will win your division, and big bad Ben will be watching the playoffs on tv again this year.

Comment

• J.B.
                  Guild Navigator
                  • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by TrekStar
                  I hate to hit a man when he's down, but loooooooooooooord almighty that was a brilliant thrashing, It's always refreshing when the Steelers get a solid beating by anyone, especially my Patriots (THE REAL AMERICA'S TEAM)

I'm not even sure your teams coach will last the whole season, I mean 4th and goal at the 1 yard line and you decide to kick a field goal down 20-0, well don't worry, the Ravens will win your division, and big bad Ben will be watching the playoffs on tv again this year.
                  No worries, TrekStar; I like talkin' football smack as much as I like Chili. Funny thing is that I called an audible earlier that day and went with Pierogies & Kielbasa Sausage instead. Another Legend of The Fall.
                  You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• B-Lister
                    Eccentric Weirdo
                    • Mar 19, 2010

Apple dumplings, monster cereals
                    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• TrekStar
                      Trek or Treat
                      • Jan 20, 2011

No worries, TrekStar; I like talkin' football smack as much as I like Chili. Funny thing is that I called an audible earlier that day and went with Pierogies & Kielbasa Sausage instead. Another Legend of The Fall.
                      I'm with you on talkin football smack, I must admit we've been very spoiled around here with the Patriots and (yes) this incredible ride will end at some point, Brady wants to play till he's 50 (good luck) you'll stop when the wife says so.

He's played in 9 Superbowls and won 6, I'm guessing he wants to go 7 for 10 and with the addition of Antonio Brown he has the receiving corps to do it, it will be a fun season. By the way I hate Sunday night 8:20 start times, I much rather be on west coast time, actually I would rather be living on the west coast.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎