Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Friends characters you'd like to see in a future lineup?

Ah yes, you're referring to The Planet Splitter with Dr. La Bond and Wilbur. I too would love to see the Super Friends renditions of Jor El and Lara. Especially the outfit Jor El was sporting. He looked very Megoesue.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Guy View Post
    Here's one from left field: in the first season, there was a Super Friends episode that did the origin of Superman. I'd love to see this version of Jor-El and Lara done as action figures (maybe even packaged in with baby Kal-El).
    Ah yes. You are referring to the episode called The Planet Splitter, which is the first of three episodes to tell Superman's origin. I too would love Mego like Super Friends figures of Jor El and Lara. Especially since Jor El sported a very Megoesque outfit.

Rema, the Atom, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, and Giganta.

I just want Gigantia!!!! Let us have a complete set of the Legion of Doom already! PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
    I just want Gigantia!!!! Let us have a complete set of the Legion of Doom already! PLEASE!!!
    Agreed entirely. A complete set of the Legion of Doom who look authentic to the cartoon series. DC Direct only made 5 of them and DCUC figures are more based off their mainstream comic book appearances. So please FTC, let's get Giganta released soon.

Vampiress.
    "Destroy Avenger!" ~ Birdman, hypnotized

Proud shipper of Cybatom.

Nick Jr is just for me.

There was 3 villains from one episode that all were from the fantom zone that were Superman's enemies. I can't remember their names, but they would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by batty View Post
    There was 3 villains from one episode that all were from the fantom zone that were Superman's enemies. I can't remember their names, but they would be cool.
    The three Kryptonian villains are named Logar, Hull, and Romlock. They were in Terror From the Phantom Zone in 1978, and they reappeared in the lost 1983 episode, Return of the Phantoms. And they looked completely different in that episode. Hope this helps.
    '

The black couple from the Wonder Twins short "Prejudice," who I suspect are related to Black Vulcan.

Nick Jr is just for me.

Felix Faust, as he was in an episode of the 1985 series.

Nick Jr is just for me.