Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Friends characters you'd like to see in a future lineup?

Ah yes, you're referring to The Planet Splitter with Dr. La Bond and Wilbur. I too would love to see the Super Friends renditions of Jor El and Lara. Especially the outfit Jor El was sporting. He looked very Megoesue.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Guy View Post
    Here's one from left field: in the first season, there was a Super Friends episode that did the origin of Superman. I'd love to see this version of Jor-El and Lara done as action figures (maybe even packaged in with baby Kal-El).
    Ah yes. You are referring to the episode called The Planet Splitter, which is the first of three episodes to tell Superman's origin. I too would love Mego like Super Friends figures of Jor El and Lara. Especially since Jor El sported a very Megoesque outfit.

Rema, the Atom, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, and Giganta.

I just want Gigantia!!!! Let us have a complete set of the Legion of Doom already! PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
    I just want Gigantia!!!! Let us have a complete set of the Legion of Doom already! PLEASE!!!
    Agreed entirely. A complete set of the Legion of Doom who look authentic to the cartoon series. DC Direct only made 5 of them and DCUC figures are more based off their mainstream comic book appearances. So please FTC, let's get Giganta released soon.