Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Friends characters you'd like to see in a future lineup?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaniellePlaysWithToys
    Youngest Mego Fan
    • Aug 30, 2019

Super Friends characters you'd like to see in a future lineup?

For me, I'd like a Medulla (from "The Mind Maidens") figure and a Shark!Aquaman (from "Journey Through Inner Space") figure.
    FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

I want to see Darkseid, unless they already made him. I'm not sure if they have.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
      I want to see Darkseid, unless they already made him. I'm not sure if they have.
      The Mattel line came out with Darkseid a few years ago, you could probably find him on ebay at a decent price.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
        Career Member
        • Jul 23, 2019

Yes, I have that version of Darkseid (but I never opened him), I was just curious if FTC ever made their own version or if anyone knows if they are planing too. It would be great to get all those Fourth World characters at some point.
        "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Yes, I have that version of Darkseid (but I never opened him), I was just curious if FTC ever made their own version or if anyone knows if they are planing too. It would be great to get all those Fourth World characters at some point.
          They've shown DeSaad and Kalibak and I think a Parademon from SF.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• filmation batman fan
            The Man of Many Voices
            • Aug 30, 2005

Figures Toy Co. announced that Darkseid, Kalibak and Desaad, based off their appearances on Super Friends: The Legendary Super Powers Show are in the works. NO official release date has been announced. And they also announced the Parademon figure from the Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians is also in the works.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
              The Man of Many Voices
              • Aug 30, 2005

For future Super Friends figure releases, here's what I want to see. Besides wanting to get Hawkman and Giganta to wrap up Challenge of the Super Friends. I would like to see a Wonder Woman variant and Firestorm from Super Friends: The Legendary Super Powers Show. Wonder Dog, Hawkgirl, the Atom, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Maybe Rima the Jungle Girl. For variants, how about the Super Monster from the SuperFriends Meet Frankenstein, Elderly Superman from Terror From the Phantom Zone, speaking of that episode, Logar, Hull and Romlock, Planet of Oz (Super Tin Man, Wonder Woman Lion, and Aquaman Scarecrow), The Gentleman Ghost, Manta (The Water Beast), Batman and Robin Vampires (The Voodoo Vampire). Western Superman & Aquaman (Mxyzptlk Strikes Again). Black Knight Superman from Space Knight of Camelon. And from the Evil From Krypton Zycree (General Zod lookalike).

Comment

• DC_Guy
                Museum Super Collector
                • Sep 18, 2008

Here's one from left field: in the first season, there was a Super Friends episode that did the origin of Superman. I'd love to see this version of Jor-El and Lara done as action figures (maybe even packaged in with baby Kal-El).

Comment

• garfoot
                  Museum Patron
                  • Aug 28, 2012

This is by far my favorite line from FTC. I want Hawkman, Giganta, and Wonder Dog to finish out the initial figures from the card backer. Firestorm, Cyborg, Plastic man would be nice too. I know some of these figures were made, but I would love a SF version of these characters.

Comment

• garfoot
                    Museum Patron
                    • Aug 28, 2012

I was so happy today. I was dumb enough not to purchase the Universe of Evil SF figures and have been kicking myself ever since. I finally finished out the wave by finding Superman and Wonder Woman on Ebay today for a reasonable price.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
                      The Man of Many Voices
                      • Aug 30, 2005

Ah yes, you're referring to The Planet Splitter with Dr. La Bond and Wilbur. I too would love to see the Super Friends renditions of Jor El and Lara. Especially the outfit Jor El was sporting. He looked very Megoesue.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
                        The Man of Many Voices
                        • Aug 30, 2005

Originally posted by DC_Guy
                        Here's one from left field: in the first season, there was a Super Friends episode that did the origin of Superman. I'd love to see this version of Jor-El and Lara done as action figures (maybe even packaged in with baby Kal-El).
                        Ah yes. You are referring to the episode called The Planet Splitter, which is the first of three episodes to tell Superman's origin. I too would love Mego like Super Friends figures of Jor El and Lara. Especially since Jor El sported a very Megoesque outfit.

Comment

• likewow
                          • Feb 28, 2015

Rema, the Atom, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, and Giganta.

Comment

• zaphod
                            • Dec 19, 2011

I just want Gigantia!!!! Let us have a complete set of the Legion of Doom already! PLEASE!!!

Comment

• filmation batman fan
                              The Man of Many Voices
                              • Aug 30, 2005

Originally posted by zaphod
                              I just want Gigantia!!!! Let us have a complete set of the Legion of Doom already! PLEASE!!!
                              Agreed entirely. A complete set of the Legion of Doom who look authentic to the cartoon series. DC Direct only made 5 of them and DCUC figures are more based off their mainstream comic book appearances. So please FTC, let's get Giganta released soon.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎