Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Ronnie LaRocque

Custom Ronnie LaRocque

Here is my latest custom... it's a custom Ronnie LaRocque figure. How does he look?

Last edited by TheVintageToyKid; Sep 4, '19 at 11:59 AM.

No love for Ronnie?

Who is Ronnie?

The action figure in my photo. It's a custom Mego of Ronnie LaRocque.

Images
    Blog Entries
    and no one knows who that is.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Whatever. I still think it's a cool looking figure. I thought it would be nice to share here, but oh well.

Well, I asked a serious question, and you gave an answer like you think I'm stupid or something. Thanks for that...

Images
    Blog Entries
    it'd go over better if you explained who this is, no one will recognize this person.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    maybe its the guy that turns the stop/slow sign for road work?

LonnieFisher, I did not mean to answer in a way that hurt your feelings. Ronnie LaRocque is a character I created... I collect action figures and recently got into making customs, but rather than always make customs of existing characters I sometimes try to come up with my own. Ronnie is sort of a harmless town drunk type figure one would always see roaming the streets of their small town. A real character who has had a tough life, but is good person when people get to know him.

I posted the photo here in the hopes of getting an honest response/reaction to how the figure looks. I think back to the first time I saw He-Man in a 1981 toy commercial. I had no idea who He-Man was at the time, but I still thought he looked cool.