Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Ronnie LaRocque

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm curious about the figure's head, is it 3D printed? I've wondered about that technique.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Yes, I purchased the head from them, using my friend's image as the template and together we came up with this character. We purchased the body and clothes from CTVT and, once it was all put together, we thought he turned out pretty good. I'm very new at customizing so I don't have any special skills or techniques yet, but I'm trying to learn and would like to do more when time allows. I was unaware of the protocol for posting ReMego figures, so if I post another custom in the future I will be sure to explain how it was created and, if it's an imagined character, I will provide some backstory on him.