Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gabriel
    • Aug 23, 2019

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
    Absolutely... the Wildey for sure, but I would hope the figure would be based off Charles Bronson's look from the original film. It would also be cool if Mego made any sort of Jeff Goldblum character so we could utilize the head for a custom of one of the thugs from the original Death Wish. This way Bronson has someone to hunt down.
    I can just see the hypothetical commercial.

New from Mego, it's Paul Kersey, the vigilante from Death Wish. You can pretend he hunts down and defeats criminals with his 357 Magnum Wildey.

::prominent shot of figure holding the gun accessory::

But look out, it's the Rapist figure, also from Death Wish, Paul Kersey's enemy.

Kid: "It's the vigilante, I'll crush him with this boulder." ::figure pushes rock down to hit Kersey figure, but Kersey dodges out of the way::

Other Kid as Kersey: "Nice try, Rapist, but you won't get your rocks off on me!" ::the Kersey figure is moved like it's kicking the Rapist figure in the head, knocking it over::

Kid: "Argh, I'll get you vigilante!"

Paul Kersey and Rapist Death Wish figures come with all you see here. Other figures sold separately. By Mego!

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
      Career Member
      • Jul 23, 2019

I'm in Canada (no Target stores here anymore), so it's tough to find Megos in stores except for the odd one at Toys R Us. Other than that I have to shop online. I wish it was like how it was back int he old days, though. World's Greatest Super-Heroes on every toy shelf. I also vaguely remember being very young and receiving my first Mego Spider-Man figure. I was at a department store with my mother and grandmother and there was a bunker filled with Mego Spider-Man figures. The weird thing is the figures were not boxed, carded or bagged. There were just piles of them loose in this store bunker and they were all Spider-Man. I wonder what led to that being the case?
      "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

How about Archie Bunker and George Jefferson for new megos?

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
          Career Member
          • Jul 23, 2019

I suggested Archie Bunker not too long ago. I think he would be great.

Comment

• bgiles73
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 14, 2010

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
            I suggested Archie Bunker not too long ago. I think he would be great.
            A two pack with Meathead would be great! Would probably be better to have Edith and Archie in one set and Meathead and Gloria in another set so we can get all four!

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

How about figures from Forever Knight?
              Lucien Lacroix.
              Nick Knight.
              Natalie.
              Jeannette.

And, the kicker would be that the three main vampires are in full game face with red eyes and exposed fangs.

And they would also have their ‘normal’ appearance on another figure.

A couple of Enforcer figures to really scare people.

Javier Vachon and Screed, game faced and normal appearance. It would be quite a line.
              JediJaida

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
                Career Member
                • Jul 23, 2019

An Archie and Edith two-pack would have to come with their chairs.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎