Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wise guy
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2014

I think that somebody forgot to tell Targets in Cen-Cal that they are supposed to carry Mego figures again, because I have not come across any new Megos since they cleared out the Tv shows. Lots of Neca and Funco pops.Only Gamestop had a few figures but they don't know the difference between Mego Freddie Kruegar and Neca

Comment

• dcohendmd
      • Jan 20, 2014

Is wave 7 ever going to be at Target...any official word from Mego Corp?

Comment

• VulcanFanatic
        Banned
        • Jan 24, 2009

Originally posted by dcohendmd
        Is wave 7 ever going to be at Target...any official word from Mego Corp?
        I haven't even seen Wave 6 at my Target yet, or any Mego at all in awhile. Not holding out much hope for wave 7 at Target anytime soon.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

There's been no megos at my local target for about 4 months, (checked again today) last thing I had seen was a two pack bewitched on an end cap, the place they kept the megos now have Star Wars-Jurrasic Park and Wrestling figures, I actually checked the entire store from wall to wall and no sign of any Mego figures. I'm hoping they come back by the holidays, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• phil
            Persistent Member
            • May 11, 2007

I've given up on my local Target having MEGO figures again and the other stores nearby haven't restocked since the return which makes me wonder how committed Target is.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎