Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

Has it been confirmed that Wave 7 will be available at Target?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

It doesn't look like any of the local Targets will be getting the new Mego section, unless they do a massive reset. There is no room for them in our stores, unless they purge 50% of their Funko Pops.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        It doesn't look like any of the local Targets will be getting the new Mego section, unless they do a massive reset. There is no room for them in our stores, unless they purge 50% of their Funko Pops.

Chris
        The Target closest to me is exactly like that. So many Funko Pops there is barely room for anything else.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^I don't hate POPs like some folks, but at this point, I think you're more likely to find POPs in stores than say, toilet paper.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

Not a pop fan at all those are everywhere which is good for people who like that sort of thing.i was at Target today at clackmas.they have restocked wave 6 monsters.and Jimi and Bruce .they had
            Restocked trek days earlier .picked up a Spock..the Jimi Hendricks #2 figure seems to be the least interested figure there where 4 of those. they still had only bats 52.and wonderwomen 52. And a few
            Older figures like Kelly garrett.kelly bundy.richie.jo.and an Alice thats beat up.no wave 7 here yet

Comment

• phil
              Persistent Member
              • May 11, 2007

The Target stores that have Megos again in my general area don't seem to be restocking since the initial release last month.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                Banned
                • Jun 23, 2001

No new Megos in my local Target since Christmas of last year. Nothin' And whatever is left they are still trying to sell for $12.99 for the 8 inch line and $19.99 for the 14 inch line. Don't think they will be getting any Megos anytime soon. Haven't seen the last 3 or 4 waves at all. Kind of pathetic...especially when you live in New York. Not meaning to make that sound arrogant...but I don't think Target has any idea what they are doing. There stores are also a complete mess. Reminds me of the reason why I couldn't stand going into K-Mart and Walmart. Stuff literally all over the place...on the ground in the wrong sections. I worked retail for 15 years and people that work retail these just don't give a crap anymore about work. I was always taught that it doesn't matter what you are paid...when you are at work you do the best you can and care about what you do. Be professional...that is completely lost these days.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

Just looked online at the target Megos and the prices were 9.99 and lower 6.50, 4.45(bewitched,fonzie and Greg for example were 6.50) so maybe for fodder or customs a heads up.( also the 2 packs and 14 were reduced)

Comment

• Count_Popula
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Aug 28, 2018

Last weekend I checked my Target, one of the main ones in Houston, and they had a good selection including figures from the initial waves and newer ones - old faves like Spock, Gorn, and Romulan, plus wave 6 monsters like Flocked Werewolf and the new purple cape Dracula. Still hoping Target will get wave 7, Khan figures + the Phantom!

Comment

• toyman
                      Just Another Collector
                      • Sep 1, 2008

I spoke to a friend of mine that works there and Wal-Mart has 4 spaces listed on their new diagram in the collectables section for Mego.

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by toyman
                        I spoke to a friend of mine that works there and Wal-Mart has 4 spaces listed on their new diagram in the collectables section for Mego.
                        Yeah, reports of shelf tags are popping up everywhere.
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• jwyblejr
                          galactic yo-yo
                          • Apr 6, 2006

I got Pimpula (as I call him) at Target today. That shirt he wears still makes him look like he's how I'd imagine Meatloaf if he was ever Dracula.

Comment

• B-Lister
                            Eccentric Weirdo
                            • Mar 19, 2010

Anybody finding the Horseman, or Phantom at retail yet?
                            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

^Huh, I wish. Nope.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• danadoll
                                Micronaut Nut!
                                • Apr 11, 2005

I saw some of the "Pimpula" figures at a Target near me, I didn't buy any, though. I have no interest in him...LOL!

Dana
                                "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎