Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego has returned to Target

Images
    Target at South Portland, Maine had almost ALL of the New Wave. I was SHOCKED!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bat View Post
    Target at South Portland, Maine had almost ALL of the New Wave. I was SHOCKED!
    I was there on Thursday, but I couldn't get to them. They had the whole back wall blocked by pallets filled with boxes. I grabbed a few things I could see, by asking a nice Associate to help me. Poor kid had to climb over the boxes, I apologized for being a pain. He said it wasn't much of a problem...lol.

20190912_195624.jpg

They're all open, because they're going to be customs.

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Quote Originally Posted by tllgn View Post
    the new case assortments from my observations at locations seem to be so far sci fi-1.kirk,1-spoch,1-LT uhura,1-romulan commander,2-gorn .horror -1.glow nosferatu,1,werewolf ( flocked ),1-shirtless frankestien,1-Freddy,
    and 2- draculas ( romulan glow head ) .for legends 2-bruce lee,2- jimi #2,2-jimi #3 .i hope the next cases they get are wave #7
    I saw this exact same assortment today. Surprised they were unsold this late in the week. I assumed there had been more Uhuras, Romulans, Tribble Kirks and Spocks until I saw your post.
    So I guess I had first crack at them. Only one of my 3 area Targets seems to have these.
    Questions:
    - I thought Spock was supposed to come with a V hand?
    -What glows on the Gorn? His teeth and eyes? The body looks like the same Gorn as before at first glance.
    - Are the tribbles supposed to be individual or clumped together? They look like all one clump with no separation when I shook the packages.
    Observations:
    -Lowest number seen was 987 on Freddy (brown glove). All other horror figures had numbers over 11000.
    -Paint apps are improving, although Spock had a really thrashed card and wonky eyes. And Freddys sweater stripes looked too uneven. Had to leave them both, sadly (damn OCD).
    -I spent too much money lol
    Last edited by ObiSeanMEGObi; Sep 14, '19 at 1:24 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Davenport Fl target Nothing at all, not even reset with the hip collectibles area.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

The 8" Megos have joined the 14" figures at my Target. I picked up a non-mangled card flocked Jimi Hendrix with my 15% coupon and 5% off Target Card. I like how they are separating them; one peg if for Horror, another for Legends, and a third for... something else (YV? That was the Trek peg), and all are in those sections of the wall instead of just jumbled next to each other or sharing pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by ObiSeanMEGObi View Post
    I saw this exact same assortment today. Surprised they were unsold this late in the week. I assumed there had been more Uhuras, Romulans, Tribble Kirks and Spocks until I saw your post.
    So I guess I had first crack at them. Only one of my 3 area Targets seems to have these.
    Questions:
    - I thought Spock was supposed to come with a V hand?
    -What glows on the Gorn? His teeth and eyes? The body looks like the same Gorn as before at first glance.
    - Are the tribbles supposed to be individual or clumped together? They look like all one clump with no separation when I shook the packages.
    Observations:
    -Lowest number seen was 987 on Freddy (brown glove). All other horror figures had numbers over 11000.
    -Paint apps are improving, although Spock had a really thrashed card and wonky eyes. And Freddys sweater stripes looked too uneven. Had to leave them both, sadly (damn OCD).
    -I spent too much money lol
    yes that appears to be the assortments for now .the spock hand in classic uniform is in the thinkgeek exclusive gift set
    and eyes and head ridges are the glow. apps and the spock tribbles are seprate from one another but get stuck together in the package .there are two of the same color of the tribbles
    these tribbles do not breed so were safe ...for now .

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by danadoll View Post
    I was there on Thursday, but I couldn't get to them. They had the whole back wall blocked by pallets filled with boxes. I grabbed a few things I could see, by asking a nice Associate to help me. Poor kid had to climb over the boxes, I apologized for being a pain. He said it wasn't much of a problem...lol.

20190912_195624.jpg

They're all open, because they're going to be customs.

Dana
    That's so awesome! I'm glad you found them as well.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bat View Post
    That's so awesome! I'm glad you found them as well.
    I didn't see any series 6 (or is it 5 that's out with glow Drac and Frank and Nosferatu?...I can't remember) monsters, but then I couldn't see a lot anyway, over the boxes...LOL!

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Just left Lake Jackson Texas Target hoping to get the new wave of Mego Monsters & nothing...for that matter the Target website doesn't have listed either...sad shopping day...

target 9-18-19 a.jpgtarget 9-18-19 b.jpg

I go to the VA next Tuesday, so if I do not find what I was looking for I will start here with the sellers.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    I found Bruce Lee at the Brentwood, MO Target. Scanned it with my phone's Target app and it came up with a $12.59 online price, which I showed at checkout and they price matched right there. Minor Mego victory, but the big win will be when the TWOK figures how up in the mail!