Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego has returned to Target

Went to another Target (in Lawrenceville GA), and they had - 2 new Jimi Hendrix figs, with no pegs for Mego at all.

FYI, New Haunted Mansion FUNCO merchandise is supposed to "street" at Target tomorrow (9/6) which will mean there may be other potential resets to the collectibles area at the same time. SO... if the new Mego pegs/section is not setup in your local Target, they may be by EOD tomorrow. Happy hunting!

Interesting .about Bruce Lee .I had picked up another at Target .noticed that on his left arm he has a transparent arm brace with elsastic around it.also noticed that some others also had this.while the earlier ones don't.i can't help but wonder what it's purpose is ?. To keep his arm up ? Rather then at his side.eirher way it's still an awesome figure pose.just curious .no big deal.

Images
    I looked at Target last night, and they both Jimi Hendrix as well as fuzzy Werewolf, GITD Dracula and Nosferatu, and Nosferatu, but they were all priced at $19.99.

Quote Originally Posted by knight errant00 View Post
    I looked at Target last night, and they both Jimi Hendrix as well as fuzzy Werewolf, GITD Dracula and Nosferatu, and Nosferatu, but they were all priced at $19.99.
    Did you scan them? They should be $14.99 at every Target.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Today I saw Kirk and Spock with Tribbles, the second version Romulan Commander, Uhura, the Glow Gorn, two versions of Jimi Hendrix, Bruce Lee, and the Glow Monsters.

No megos at my local target, I did check Think Geek at the same mall and they had, dress Kirk and Spock, regular Spock,
    Uhura, red sash Romulan and glow in the dark eyes Gorn, they were going for $19.99

Happened to stopped at Target .Fairview location.they had a nice selection.all six monsters everyone is seeing with Kirk .spock.uhura.gorn romulan .the two jimis.bruce Lee .aquaman.batman and wonder women.and one old zod. Great to see these again with more characters this time.nice.bought a couple

the new case assortments from my observations at locations seem to be so far sci fi-1.kirk,1-spoch,1-LT uhura,1-romulan commander,2-gorn .horror -1.glow nosferatu,1,werewolf ( flocked ),1-shirtless frankestien,1-Freddy,
    and 2- draculas ( romulan glow head ) .for legends 2-bruce lee,2- jimi #2,2-jimi #3 .i hope the next cases they get are wave #7

oh this was at target also "14" superheros 2-batmans ( new 52 )2-Wonderwomens (new 52 ) 2-aquamans .for case assortment

I ended up in a second Target last night. The only Monster left was the Glow Romulan/Dracula but they had the Star Trek figures, Bruce Lee, the two Hendrix figures and Marilynn Monroe. They also had some old peg warmers for $12.99.

I haven't checked my local Target yet.