Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego has returned to Target

Has anyone seen them in Pennsylvania yet?

The Target near the Mall of Georgia has FIVE pegs of the figures and 6 12" figures (all DC). One is labeled "TV Classics", which has all the figs they couldn't sell before (Ritchie, Tootsie, etc.). Another is "Monsters" and has 8 monster figs (looks like the new case, with shirtless Frankie, Nosferatu, Freddy and the new Dracula). A third is "TV Legends", with lots of Marilyn and Bruce Lee. The fourth is music, with the new Hendrix and an Elvis. Finally, they had a Trek peg, with the new Gorn, Kirk, Uhura. SO happy to see these back in stores.

I'm from Pittsburgh so yes.
    Last edited by powersthatbe; Sep 3, '19 at 5:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    I'm from Pittsburgh so yes.
    Thanks. That's encouraging news.

Last year wasn't there a particular day when many Target stores did a reset and started putting out MEGO figures? I wonder if that will be the case this year.

I also visited target.thwy had five pegs as well set up.qith the same great figs above mentioned.they had cliff and Kelly Bundy/garret.some trek aliens.monaters only three left.also Bruce lee.the Jimi #2 and #3 and "14" Aquaman Batman and wonder women.nice.picked up a couple figs.nice display.

Quote Originally Posted by tllgn View Post
    I also visited target.thwy had five pegs as well set up.qith the same great figs above mentioned.they had cliff and Kelly Bundy/garret.some trek aliens.monaters only three left.also Bruce lee.the Jimi #2 and #3 and "14" Aquaman Batman and wonder women.nice.picked up a couple figs.nice display.
    Which Target did you see them at?

sorry lonnie i should be specific ,its clackmas town center target .

well actually clackmas target .

Thanks, Kevin. Mall 205 had zero Mego figures last time I was there!