Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego has returned to Target

Mego has returned to Target

At my local Target last night, I swung by the back wall collectibles area, which still has the old signage above it, and what do I see? New DC 14 figures. They had two each of Aquaman, Batman and Wonder Woman, $19.99 each. No tags or space for the 8 figures yet.

So, they are back!

It's cool to see the series 6 monsters at Target under their new sign..haven't seen trek yet there or "14" superheros .but I am sure it'll be soon.

8 inch trek spotted in NJ Target today Spock Romulan and GITD Gorn

Wasn't expecting the Romulan to show up at Target.

Glow Gorn? Wow, I'll have to check out Target soon.

Found Bruce Lee and the Jimi Hendrix that was on amazon in the action figure isle and Batman, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman over in the collectable section today.

Ah!!! Just picked up a GITD Gorn and GITD Dracula in the collectors section at Target in Los Angeles, CA home of the Doors!!

Forgot to say there were only 4 left when I got there. Drac, Tribble Kirk, and 2 Gorns.
    Last edited by CrimsonGhost; Aug 30, '19 at 9:57 PM.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I hope I can find a fuzzy werewolf at Target.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Went to four Targets today but didn't find any new Megos. Two stores had empty space in the Collectibles section and one had the MEGO Batman sign so hopefully the wait won't be much longer.

My closest Target has green Kirk, Gorn, Uhura and red Romulan.