Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mego Returns to Target this fall

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    Ugh this part is driving me crazy waiting for the reset....
    Me too! Still nothing at my local Target. :(

Nice sized section at my Super Target now. Picked up some custom fodder, especially GITD figures. Had the flocked Hendrix, too.

Finally scored a Bruce Lee.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Are all the Target stores suppose to be carrying MEGO? I still haven't seen anything at my local store yet.

Went to my local Target today again and still nothing, the section where they had been now has Star Wars, Jurrassic Park
    and WWE figures, it's like Mego is now a distant memory.

Checked my local Target again today and they have nothing.

Images
    Target moved the Mego stuff out of the toy aisle and in with the "collector's toys" which is along the back wall near the phones, speakers, DVD's etc. Your Target probably has them there.

Quote Originally Posted by mego View Post
    Target moved the Mego stuff out of the toy aisle and in with the "collector's toys" which is along the back wall near the phones, speakers, DVD's etc. Your Target probably has them there.
    I know about the location change and they still don't have them. Other Targets in my general area do but not the local one.

The closest one to me still doesn't have any, but farther away ones in the area do.

Images
    Finally went to a Tar-Jhay yesterday. Bruce Lee's as far as the eye could see. Seriously, a ton of Bruce's and Jimi's. Oddly, one 70's Drac. And a Chekov at full price...

I'll pick up the Mummy and Phantom for the next run. Headless Horseman...like 70's Drac, I'll wait for a sale.

That ThinkGeek fire sale has made it seriously hard to pay full tag. Mego is like the greatest 5 dollar figure ever made.