Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mego Returns to Target this fall

Images
    Blog Entries
    The Thinkgeek prices were awesome, but all of mine came partially smashed or creased so I have the luxury of viewing the prices with a scratch and dent mindset. When I compare price points with FTC and NECA, Mego's not hard to swallow at full Target sticker. For me anyway, the Phantom and new movie Treks just ooze value.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    The Thinkgeek prices were awesome, but all of mine came partially smashed or creased so I have the luxury of viewing the prices with a scratch and dent mindset. When I compare price points with FTC and NECA, Mego's not hard to swallow at full Target sticker. For me anyway, the Phantom and new movie Treks just ooze value.
    Really? Mine arrived perfectly. I got about a fifteen split in two shipments. I don't have a problem with the Target price. I think the new bodies will highly increase value. The packaging is ceratinly better.

How much Khan merch did Playmates and whatnot ever produce? I can't recall seeing much at any time.

Just ordered the 3 I was after with The Mummy, Phantom and Pennywise but at $99 US dollars shipped to the Uk I'm so hoping Mego can start getting these released here as it's painful reading the prices that you guys are getting them for.

The end of the day the price is still less than I've been paying for most of the earlier releases through eBay over here and as I collect DD figures it isn't so bad but maybe one day things will change.

Now I've just got to hope that they arrive in one piece!

Ian