X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by monitor_ep
    Ugh this part is driving me crazy waiting for the reset....
    Me too! Still nothing at my local Target. :(

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

Nice sized section at my Super Target now. Picked up some custom fodder, especially GITD figures. Had the flocked Hendrix, too.

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

Finally scored a Bruce Lee.
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• phil
          Persistent Member
          • May 11, 2007

Are all the Target stores suppose to be carrying MEGO? I still haven't seen anything at my local store yet.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Went to my local Target today again and still nothing, the section where they had been now has Star Wars, Jurrassic Park
            and WWE figures, it's like Mego is now a distant memory.

Comment

• phil
              Persistent Member
              • May 11, 2007

Checked my local Target again today and they have nothing.

Comment

• mego
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 16, 2012

Target moved the Mego stuff out of the toy aisle and in with the "collector's toys" which is along the back wall near the phones, speakers, DVD's etc. Your Target probably has them there.

Comment

• phil
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by mego
                  Target moved the Mego stuff out of the toy aisle and in with the "collector's toys" which is along the back wall near the phones, speakers, DVD's etc. Your Target probably has them there.
                  I know about the location change and they still don't have them. Other Targets in my general area do but not the local one.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

The closest one to me still doesn't have any, but farther away ones in the area do.

Comment

• hedrap
                      Permanent Member
                      • Feb 10, 2009

Finally went to a Tar-Jhay yesterday. Bruce Lee's as far as the eye could see. Seriously, a ton of Bruce's and Jimi's. Oddly, one 70's Drac. And a Chekov at full price...

I'll pick up the Mummy and Phantom for the next run. Headless Horseman...like 70's Drac, I'll wait for a sale.

That ThinkGeek fire sale has made it seriously hard to pay full tag. Mego is like the greatest 5 dollar figure ever made.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                        Moderation Engineer
                        • Aug 14, 2003

The Thinkgeek prices were awesome, but all of mine came partially smashed or creased so I have the luxury of viewing the prices with a scratch and dent mindset. When I compare price points with FTC and NECA, Mego's not hard to swallow at full Target sticker. For me anyway, the Phantom and new movie Treks just ooze value.

Comment

• hedrap
                          Permanent Member
                          • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                          The Thinkgeek prices were awesome, but all of mine came partially smashed or creased so I have the luxury of viewing the prices with a scratch and dent mindset. When I compare price points with FTC and NECA, Mego's not hard to swallow at full Target sticker. For me anyway, the Phantom and new movie Treks just ooze value.
                          Really? Mine arrived perfectly. I got about a fifteen split in two shipments. I don't have a problem with the Target price. I think the new bodies will highly increase value. The packaging is ceratinly better.

How much Khan merch did Playmates and whatnot ever produce? I can't recall seeing much at any time.

Comment

• Palifan
                            Museum Patron
                            • Jan 18, 2016

Just ordered the 3 I was after with The Mummy, Phantom and Pennywise but at $99 US dollars shipped to the Uk I'm so hoping Mego can start getting these released here as it's painful reading the prices that you guys are getting them for.

The end of the day the price is still less than I've been paying for most of the earlier releases through eBay over here and as I collect DD figures it isn't so bad but maybe one day things will change.

Now I've just got to hope that they arrive in one piece!

Ian

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎