• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

Justice society of america

I Have this question:
    Will there be justice society of America action figures from DC Collectibles in 2020?
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

I Have another question:Will there be justice society of America action figures from McFarlane toys in 2020?

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

Love the JSA and All-Star Squadron...but I don't think that they would do the numbers that toy companies are looking for when it comes to actually making figures for sale. Batman sells...Superman sells...JSA, not so much. I would love to see them do a truly accurate Spectre figure with Giant Hands and something that is close to either the Aparo or Adams version. I'd be over the moon if it was a Mandrake/Ostrander version. Just don't think it would happen. Unless there is a movie attached to it. Here's what you will probably see as far as figures from any company that has the license...take any of the shows they have an any of the TV apps or the CW. That's basically it....oh, and a ton of Batman and Superman figures nobody wants or hasn't had before in one line that has been made already.

Comment

• fun guy
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 24, 2011

I Hope they do the classic golden age JSA as they appeared between 1940 and 1951.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎