Thread: Mattel's Battlestar Galactica

Mattel's Battlestar Galactica

Professor Beastly looks back at Mattel's Battlestar Galactica figure from 1979 https://youtu.be/zFpfQthrcqE

Awesome figures! I just photographed my Mattel Cylons!

Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    Awesome figures! I just photographed my Mattel Cylons!

That is so awesome.

Great video.

Images
    Nice review of the line! I would love to see Funko do a reaction line of these and produce some of the characters that we did not get! The lack of ships always bothered me, so just recently I built my own Viper for Starbuck, ended up being 16" long.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyweb007 View Post
    Nice review of the line! I would love to see Funko do a reaction line of these and produce some of the characters that we did not get! The lack of ships always bothered me, so just recently I built my own Viper for Starbuck, ended up being 16" long.
    Serena, Athena and Cassiopeia would be great. 1 body/uniform in different colors and 3 head sculpts, not that hard.

and Sheba. Knew I forgot someone.

CCC.

I've considered doing Cassiopeia, Serena, and Baltar in Mego style, but was unsure about good head choices for the female characters.

Images
    well dang!! let’s see it
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyweb007 View Post