Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage commercials you hate for toys or products you love.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Vintage commercials you hate for toys or products you love.

I absolutely detest the rapping Master Power commercials for MOTU toys.

Master Power Castle Grayskull- So much cringe.

Original Castle Grayskull commercial. So much better.

What do we have here? It's Castle Grayskull! Remember when you were a kid how this was THE must-have toy for every boy on the block? Wish you still had yours...
    Last edited by Werewolf; Aug 23, '19, 10:40 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

I never saw the Master Power commercial until now. I agree with you about it.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Falstaff13
      I never saw the Master Power commercial until now. I agree with you about it.
      They made a bunch of those. Absolutely dreadful.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Falstaff13
        Persistent Member
        • May 28, 2008

I'm glad I missed those. I remember a few of the later MOTU ads (like the one for Rio-Blast) but mostly just remember seeing the earliest commercials.
        Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
        Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎