Thread: IDW release Classic Monsters of Pre-Code Horror Comics: Mummirs & Swamp Monsters

IDW release Classic Monsters of Pre-Code Horror Comics: Mummies & Swamp Monsters

RCO001_1566471384.jpgRCO001_1566471025.jpg

Growing up in the 70's was fun, there were comic books that got released that little kids had no right to read or buy but my local grocery store had them out on the spinner-rack with Marvel and DC. I would often read them while my Mother was shopping and on those rare occasion I would buy one and make sure my (Christian) Mother did not see them.

So when I found out the IDW released these great TPB of the indie comics based on Mummies and Swamp Monsters I had to add them to my collection. They are available on Amazon or you can ask your local comic book store to order them.

SWAMP MONSTERS

MUMMIES

Yes there are more titles but I haven't got those in yet, I just discovered them.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Aug 22, '19 at 11:20 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Blog Entries
    Full Color?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Blog Entries
    neat, thanks!
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks