Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who think Godzilla is a bigger draw than King Kong...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Werewolf
    Yes, because there is no way Batman could beat Superman otherwise. But you know who can beat Superman? He-Man. When Sups went nuts in the injustice universe and went on a killing spree, it was He-Man that finally put him down.
    when did that happen? I read Injustice and don't recall He-Man showing up to save the day. was that Injustice 2?

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

I think Three Amigos predicted Godzilla vs Kong ….

“You meet Cochise. At first you think he's a terrible guy. You fight, then you get to know him. You come to respect each other, and at the end of the picture...you're friends.”

m

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

I think a lot of how the battle will go down depends on which MUTO, Godzilla or Kong, finds out the other MUTO's mother is named "Martha" as well. Then they'll skip off into the sunset together.

By the way, SHAZAM/Captain Marvel came really close to toasting Superman in KINGDOM COME by repeatedly uttering "SHAZAM" and striking the Kryptonian with bolt after bolt of magical lightning. And this was a Superman who had been absorbing solar radiation for decades.
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
          Bah! Hulk smash your puny cape man, sword man, big lizard and giant monkey! HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!
          The Thing just one punched the Hulk dead.

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
          when did that happen? I read Injustice and don't recall He-Man showing up to save the day. was that Injustice 2?
          Injustice vs Masters of the Universe mini series. DC and MOTU have a long history of crossovers.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

thanks WW, I will have to see if I can get a TPB on it

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

what if Batman teamed up with Godzilla?
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

and gave him a light sabre
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  what if Batman teamed up with Godzilla?
                  It would have been glorious.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by enyawd72
                    ^I honestly can't think of a reason...LOL

Sorry...I know you love him. I got nothing against Oswald.
                    *Gasp!* How dare you, you're dead to me LOL
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
                      A Leopard Seal is salivating right now...
                      Lissen, Leopard Seal-man is not an icon beloved by millions. A bat-man vs a penguin-man are equally riduculous lol.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Werewolf
                        Don't you mean King Kong and Hecules?

I kid! I kid!
                        or King Kong and Doc Savage.

Comment

• sprytel
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
                          I think a lot of how the battle will go down depends on which MUTO, Godzilla or Kong, finds out the other MUTO's mother is named "Martha" as well. Then they'll skip off into the sunset together.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 20, 2011

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
                            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

That's great lol.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                                galactic yo-yo
                                • Apr 6, 2006

What I want to know is when are we getting Godzilla vs. SHIELD? And I want them to be wearing the blue jumpsuits.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎